Kasey Willson was kind enough to join me for a chat all about hormones!
In this interview we cover…
- What having balanced hormones actually means
- Common signs and symptoms that your hormones might need some extra support
- How to give them that support
- Common hormone disrupting things, foods, practices, house-hold items
- Kasey’s top tips for getting the balance back and feeling amazing!
Plus plenty more! I found our chat so interesting and it’s had me paying even closer attention recently to subtle signs and symptoms that my own body gives me throughout the month.
I hope you enjoy this insightful and eye opening chat
If you are interested in knowing more about Kasey, checking out her books and programs or perhaps booking in a consult to get your hormones in tip-top shape you can find all you need to know here….
Of course if you found this to be helpful or interesting I encourage you to share it with a friend, family member or work colleague – information is power so let’s spread the word of happy, spunky hormones!
I also love to hear your feedback – leave a comment below or pop me an email (email@example.com)
*the featured image for this post is from Death To Stock Photo