An entire workshop dedicated to supporting your gut health.
Right. What are we going to make?
- Bone Broth – this liquid gold is incredibly nourishing and soothing not only for your gut but your whole body. A staple for any healthy kitchen!
- Kombucha – you’ve probably seen it to buy and now you can make your own at home. The perfect tonic and a great soft drink/alcohol alternative
- Gummies & jellies – such great snacks (kids love them too!) and so easy to whip up. These are fun and incredibly healing for the lining of your gut
- Fermented non-dairy cheeses – these are so delicious and a great alternative if you struggle with dairy – or even if you don’t!
- Taste & discussion on sauerkraut – Taste some sauerkraut and lets chat about how to make it, the benefits and also some amazing flavor combinations.
This workshop is jam-packed, you’ll leave with your very own SCOBY (so you can get brewing kombucha straight away) – not to mention feeling more open to trying some of these slightly bizarre foods. I know the thought of fermented veggies, bone broths and fermented tea can be somewhat off putting. I promise you’ll be impressed with not only the health benefits but the taste and the uses.
TBA – Keep your eyes peeled Spunkies!!!
2pm – 4pm
My Place: Sevenhill, South Australia
Tickets $40 (spaces very limited!)
Or to host this event at your place…
A great chance to have some fun with friends in the comfort of your own home. I’ll come to you and bring all the ingredients! We’ll use the equipment that you have in your kitchen, this way you can see just how simple it is and that you definitely do not need any fancy gadgets!
The cost to hold an at home cooking workshop is $450 (plus any travel required over 3 hours will be charged at $10/hour).
If you would love to host a workshop, I would absolutely love to come to your place and share it with you. The next step is to get in touch to discuss a suitable date, all you have to do it send an email directly to me. I can’t wait to work with you!
Please e-mail email@example.com with WORKSHOP INQUIRY as the subject